A place for experimentations that are put into operation.
Platforms and systems
Wiki & Blogs experiments
Wikis technologies & components
- ZoomClouds represents an easy way to add a tag cloud to your site or your blog. The tags are automatically extracted using the Yahoo! Content Analysis API.
- A moodle serveur for supporting the L2C project
- note: moodle is an open source Course Management System
Stuff to have a look at
Rasmus' Toys Page
- RSS and Atom Utilities for Java
- A list of PHP based chat systems
- Greasemonkey is a Firefox extension which lets you to add bits of DHTML ("user scripts") to any web page to change its behavior. In much the same way that user CSS lets you take control of a web page's style, user scripts let you easily control any aspect of a web page's design or interaction.
- related technology: Greasemonkey for MSIE
back to HomePage