- MIT software agents group
the Multi-Agent Systems Laboratory
- Head: Prof. Victor Lesser
- University: Univ. Massachusetts, Amhearst, USA
OFIA Agent group
- The goals of the MAGMA group (Modelling Autonomous aGents in a Multi-Agent world) are the development of theoretical studies and tools for the simulation of multi-agent systems and the distributed solving of problems, in the perspective of the understanding and the integration of complex systems.
Intelligent Agents Group (IAG)
- DAI group at Hebrew University
- Distributed Systems Group at Computer Science / Hamburg University
The Learning Agents Laboratory (LA Lab)
The Experimental Knowledge Systems Laboratory
- at the University of Massachusetts
- the Wallenberg laboratory for research on Information Technology and Autonomous Systems
Communicating Agents Research Group
- UIUC Open Systems Laboratory
- --- other (related to agents)
the CMU HCII
- Human-Computer Interaction Institute
- The Logic Group (Stanford)
- Center for Design Research, Stanford
Knowledge Systems Laboratory, Stanford
- Current work focuses on knowledge representation for sharable engineering knowledge bases and systems, computational environments for modelling physical devices, architectures for adaptive intelligent systems, and expert systems for science and engineering.
- Vrije Universiteit Brussel AI-Lab
AI Simulation Research Group
Interactive Information Group
- The mission of the II Group is to conduct research and develop tools for interactive access to information. Their focus is on improving the process through which a user identifies information sources and interacts with them to answer a particular information need. The II Group will concentrate on methods to discover, digest, summarize, organize, search, and share information.
- --- obsolete?
The Agent Institute
- AI Lab of the University of Chicago
- Universite de Savoie
- QMW DAI Unit
Australian Artificial Intelligence Institute