(6) CELN (Czech Efficient Learning Node) : School Pilot
Role in the project:
- Leader of: WP6 Dissemination & exploitation
- School Pilot (WP5)
Czech Efficient Learning Node
CELN - short description
CELN is non-profit organization associating more as 200 schools. The main objectives of CELN are:
- Support of IT based methods of education on schools. This support consists of collaboration and coordination with government organizations, leading IT companies and EU institutions.
- Fundraising for IT projects in schools. Helping to organize sponsoring, donations, project financing from various sources.
- Gaining of hardware and software components and transferring it to schools.
- Creation and dissemination of IT based tools, portals and other information sources useful for IT based learning.
- Evangelization of modern e-learning methods in schools and other organization.
- Attendance in EU and regional projects concerning e-learning and education.
- Mediation of job opportunities for students leaving schools.
- Organizations of meetings and special conferences concerning e-learning and modern educational methods.
CELN has currently 8 regular employees and more as 40 free lance co-workers.
The top authority is board of founders consisting of three private persons.
General Manager of CELN is Mgr. Ivana Malá.
back to Members