Workshop PM 2006: Meeting for technology-enhanced learning projects from IST call 4, 6-7 february 2006
The event was organised by the "Learning and Cultural Heritage" unit of the European Commission, Directorate-General "Information Society and Media".
Aim of the meeting was to offer participants in new technology-enhanced learning projects a framework for the exchange of knowledge, for discussing shared research topics and for getting information on administrative issues related to EU-funded research.
see also: fp6 projects
Learning resources, brokerage, curiculum mapping
- follow up of CELEBRATE project
- Enable Schools to easily locate and access collections of learning resources a European level
- Make the connection easier to repositories
- Develop curriculum mapping tool for teachers
- Addresses interoperability issues for collaborative and constructivist systems (iCamp spaces: open virtual learning environments)
- Language technology for eLearning (for multilingual LMS, including Czech)
Interactive digital TV
- iDTV (interective digital TV) for eLearning
- coordinator: ORT
- Innovative Ubiquitous environment
Learning organisations, competence building
APOSDLE project (IP)
- Advanced Process-Oriented Self-Directed Learning Environment
KP-Lab project (IP)
- Creating a learning system aimed at facilitating innovative practices of sharing, creating and working with knowledge in education and the workplace.
- the role of artefacts in collaboration
- Align learning management with business process, in order to support improving the competencies of employees.
- System Time2Competency
Collaborative learning, communities of practices
- The aim is to support individual and collective competence building.
- Technology-enhanced Learning and problem solving Discussions: Networked Learning Environments in the Classroom
- Design Discussion Support Systems
- Learning to collaborate
- note: INSEAD is the coordinator
PALETTE project (IP)
- Pedagogical sustained Adaptive Learning Through the exploitation of Tacit and Explicit knowledge
Learning and teaching music and math
- i-Maestro project
- VEMUS project
- ReMATH project
Computer games and mobile devices
- Socio-constructivism approach.
- Develop peddagogical framework & technologies to foster enquiry/discovery learning and autonomous learning
- Explore the use of cometitive games and digital maps. Concept of alternate realities.
- Will develop a Web-based game playing platform.
- children are able to develop their own content
- web site
- note: CELN is a participant in this project
- mobile game-based learning
Learning experiences and psychological issues
Avoid: Funded by the European Commission.
Use instead: Co-funded by the European Union via The IST Research programme.
Sites related to the dissemination
back to WP7