Experiencing Web 2.0 with InnoTube
InnoTube is a Web-based system aimed at supporting and stimulating Innovation-centered Knowledge Exchange among distributed groups and communities.
Key distinguishing Features:
• Strong Focus on Connecting people to people and people to Innovation-related Knowledge Assets of 3 types:
(1) Innovation Concepts –related Knowledge Assets
(2) Ideas –related Knowledge Assets
(3) Innovators –related Knowledge Assets
• Strong Focus on the use of videos to represent and stimulate the sharing and production of Innovation-related Knowledge Assets
• Strong Focus on supporting navigation through Social Networks Visualization
The network environment supports the visualization of different sub-networks and relationships (among and between People, Knowledge Assets, and Tags) and includes a "TimeMachine" function supporting the visualization of network developments over time.
• Strong Focus on pro-active Connections through agent-based Game-like Dynamics
To test the InnoTube:
1. Go to http://labs.calt.insead.edu/prototyping/InnoTubeProject/InnoTube.html
Remember. It’s a prototype and subject to continuous changes and improvements.